Find Out How Much Commercial Insurance Your Company Needs

Do you have a new company or just determined that you need commercial insurance? Be sure to talk through what’s necessary with an agent like those at Hinman & Associates Insurance, serving the Sparks and Reno, NV area.

The Size of Your Company Is a Big Factor

Consider the size of your business when it comes to knowing how much insurance you should have in place. A small business likely will require much less in terms of coverage, though, of course, this depends on the specifics of the company.

Most Common Types of Business Insurance

It’s in your best interest to have the bare minimum insurance for your company, which is required for most states. Be sure to get general liability insurance that will protect your company against legal claims resulting from claims of negligence, accidents, and injuries. Product liability coverage also is vital if you manufacture, distribute, wholesale, or retail any products since it will cover liability in terms of safety. If you provide services, you should have professional liability insurance to protect your business against malpractice, negligence, and error claims.

Where you work will determine if you should get commercial property insurance or home-based business insurance. They both provide coverage in the instance of fire, storm, vandalism, and more that can cause damage to your building, electronics, and other physical property.

An agent at Hinman & Associates Insurance can help you figure out what commercial insurance would benefit your business. We’ll ensure that you comply with the laws of the Reno, NV area. Reach out to us today with your questions and concerns, and we’ll do our best to put your mind at ease.